ND Yag, also known as neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet, is a crystal used in laser hair removal. ND Yag lasers are one of the most common kinds of infrared laser, and are used for a multitude of different applications. This laser therapy targets melanin that can be found in the root of the hair. It can be more beneficial for tanned and darker skin tones. Here are just a few benefits of the ND YAG laser*:
- Can treat most skin types including dark and tanned skin
- Treatments using patented technology
- Copper cooling provides skin protection and cooling
- Independently controlled so that hair and skin types can be addressed
- The laser can penetrate deeply to reach follicles of hair at deep depths
- Can be used to treat large areas
Disclaimer: *Individual results may vary. Call for details. Compliance with our program is required.