What Are The Cost Factors?
When considering the cost of a procedure there are several factors that will have an impact on the total.
- The area of the country in which you live (cost of living varies in different states and regions of the country)
- Whether you have a doctor or a technician performing the laser hair removal (doctors will charge more for their expertise than a technician)
- The size of the area you are having treated
- The number of treatments needed
- The amount of time it takes to perform the treatment, and
- The area of the body receiving the treatment.
With these factors in mind, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons says that the average cost of laser hair removal is $429 per session. Below is a list of the average cost of laser hair removal for various areas of the body. These are not price quotes but are meant to show a general range of prices across the country.
- Face and Neck – $600-900
- Arms – $350-500
- Bikini Area – $350-500
- Lower Legs – $600-850
- Back – $600-900
- Chest – $350-600
During your visit to the Skinatomy Laser Clinic, the staff will go over the procedure for the area that you choose, the number of treatments that you will need, and the price for your treatments. They will also discuss payment options with you at that time.